Wednesday, February 2, 2011

New Pic

Having learned from the best traditions of network television, I am milking a popular story for as much as I can. So today I am recycling, I mean, re-examining, yesterday's material.

I've been running the Lynch Kennedy picture to the right just about from the beginning of this blog. Times have changed. I have a beard. I have a new haircut. I had long hair. And I lost it.

Please help me choose the picture that I should run with this post by voting in the survey at the top of the right-hand column. And because I used to work in the Democratic Party when I lived in the US, I am maintaining their principles of democracy. That means you can vote for as many as you wish.

To remind you, the candidates are:
The War Criminal
If you vote for this one, you will have to look at it every day. Think carefully before voting.

The Combover
 If you look carefully, you will see that my head shape bears a startling similarity to Mr Potato Head.


The Julius Caesar



I will rig the vote rather than let this one win, so don't waste your time.

The Sumo
Judy's already said it's her favorite. Don't let her influence you, though.

Cousin It

Why would God put such beautiful, thick hair in the place I cannot see in the mirror?

The One My Mother Will Pick
I knew we had watched too many episodes of America's Next Top Model when LK said "Smize" just before she took this picture. . . and I did.

The Old Pic
 An old reliable incumbent. And it makes a statement that most would agree with.

And then there are a couple of contenders from earlier blogs that just missed the short list:
The Young Philip Seymour Hoffman Lookalike

Wii Don

Very Hairy Donny

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think we are quite possibly dumb Victorians but me and the dearly beloved can't work out how to vote more than once! We can change our vote but that's all!
Please help - I'm getting worried I might lose!